MYC 2021 has been restructured! All the best parts of our usual Mid Year Conference are being kept but they will now be enjoyed in a shorter format that is local to Hobart.
During the uni mid year holidays the Uni Fellowship in Hobart will get together to explore some major biblical topics through sermons, small groups and theological seminars. Mid Year Conference also provides an excellent opportunity for fellowship with one another, enjoying God's world, one another's company and a shared passion to serve the Lord Jesus. As a result of this conference, we are greatly energised for the mission on campus in second Semester.
- Day 1: Saturday 26th June - 9:30am-8:30pm
- Day 2: Monday 28th June - 9:30am-8:30pm
- Wellspring Anglican Church building, Sandy Bay, 'The Loft'
- Lunch, dinner and morning tea provided
- First time registrations will get a FREE Uni Fellowship T-shirt!