During the uni mid year holidays the Uni Fellowship get together for a couple of days that are Biblically deep, relationally warm and relaxed. We enjoy a mix of sermons, small groups, times of singing, prayer, reflection, Q&A and talking together. Mid Year Conference provides an excellent opportunity for fellowship with one another, enjoying God's world, one another's company and a shared passion to serve the Lord Jesus. As a result of this conference, we are greatly energised for the mission on campus in second Semester.
- Day 1: Thursday 30th June - 9:30am-8:30pm
- Day 2: Friday 1st July - 8:30am-2pm
- Wellspring Anglican Church building, Sandy Bay, 'The Loft'
- Lunch, dinner, morning tea and breakfast on Friday provided
- Cost: $60
- First time registrations will get a FREE Uni Fellowship T-shirt!